Saturday, July 6, 2024

the civic Jesus and Courage Class April 2023

 Sunday Morning Greetings 3/29/23

 
 
Good evening, Nomads,
     I forgot today was Missions Sunday, could not risk the cold-wind, so returned home.
     My pursuit of the-civic-Jesus, springing from Genesis 1:26-28 NIV, continues to unfold with wonderful input from fellow-citizens. Kenneth's weekly choices seem to dovetail with other developments to me.
     John 9, today, prompted my thought of the authentic Jesus recovering from Christ. My concern about Christ-bemusement occurred during Keith Holmes recent visit and increased.
     During the last couple weeks, Barry Baker, of Courage Class, informed of 1998 Frontline scholarship, "From Jesus to Christ". The counterpoint is "from anointed one to Christ", which makes Jesus-slight more obvious.
     It follows that for me, 2023 is the year the-civic-Jesus has risen from Judeo-Christian debate. Of course, this is a shocking thought. However, psychological movement that increases humility to Jesus seems good to me. I look forward to your consideration and comments.
      My consideration of John 9 is attached, including URLs to the Frontline scholarship. It's also on my blog.

Have a good week,
 
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment