Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Isaiah 6 influencing hopelessness toward human being (verb)

 

Isaiah 6 influencing hopelessness toward human being (verb)

Acts 16: Paul pits the Spirit of Jesus vs the Holy Spirit (before the Trinity)*

[Note: When reading Bible passages, I apply Genesis-1 perspective. I think Genesis 1:28, in the-metaphysical-Jesus (JESUS) perspective, suggests that, given each 1) mysterious-God, offering appreciation and 2) JESUS, proposing peace, male unites-to female human-being and their spouse-hood pursues comprehensive-safety& security (SECURITY) to the living species and to the earth. Every person can& may accept personal duty to SECURITY. Some persons neglect each appreciation, peace& SECURITY.

I call Genesis-1’s message “responsible-human-independence” or RHI. A few human-beings (noun) throughout history practiced, facilitated, and encouraged RHI. The RHI-individuals from the past are our friends and the others, not so much. I think the authentic-Jesus practiced, facilitated, and encouraged RHI. But I don’t know.

Appreciating contemporary human being (verb) during each generation constitutes the-metaphysical-Jesus I advocate. In other words, I attribute to JESUS the civic-appreciation that human being (verb) applied “before Abraham was born” and since then. Given the question, “Was Jesus a man?”, my response, “I don’t know yet value JESUS”, seems sufficient& complete. I accept that I don’t know and am glad I no longer find that hard to do.

Rather than continue bemusement, I propose, with appreciation, to accept the mystery of God, in order to pursue conformity to the-laws-of-physics (PHYSICS), leaving peace to Jesus’ reported promise. It seems PHYSICS constrains the consequences of each person’s choices.]

In the year that King Uzziah [King Uzziah was sixteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned for 52 years in Judah from approximately 790 to 739 BC. He “did what was right in the eyes of the Lord” as his father Amaziah had done (2 Chronicles 26:4). King Uzziah sought the Lord “during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God.” This Zechariah is most likely a godly prophet to whom Uzziah listened. As long as Uzziah made a point to seek God, God made him prosperous (2 Chronicles 26:5). Unfortunately, after Zechariah died, Uzziah made some mistakes later in his life.] died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another:

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; [some say 3 “holy” to address the Trinity]
    the whole earth is full of his glory.”

At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.

“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.” [Some say the experience excited Isaiah’s humility.]

Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.” [Does this symbolize no pain on burning in hell?]

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” [Genesis 1:28 assigns SECURITY to humankind. The Lord can neither usurp nor delegate humankind’s duty.]

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

He said, “Go and tell this people [the Lord reacts to Isaiah’s offer.]:

“‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
    be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’
10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
    make their ears dull
    and close their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”

11 Then I said, “For how long, Lord?”

And he answered:

“Until the cities lie ruined
    and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
    and the fields ruined and ravaged,
12 until the Lord has sent everyone far away
    and the land is utterly forsaken.
13 And though a tenth remains in the land,
    it will again be laid waste.
But as the terebinth [turpentine] and oak
    leave stumps when they are cut down,
    so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.”

[It’s alright for poets to claim that the Lord expects the people to fail almost to extinction, but it is not alright for “ourselves and our Posterity” to behave as though they are "stumps being cut down". In my view, Isaiah 6 is bad influence on human being (verb).]

No comments:

Post a Comment